We are looking for people to join our quality engineering team at Hazelcast.
Are you tired of testing single-threaded, non-distributed and relatively trivial code? Would you like to take a deep dive into GC logs on a daily basis?
Have you ever dreamed of working with so many different technologies, languages, environments and tools that would make your CV not fit on a scroll paper?
We're looking for a passionate developer with strong focus on quality. In your future position, based on your preference,
you could dive into:
- discovering non trivial consistency issues in a distributed environment,
- performance testing in a big scale scenarios (TBs in memory),
- testing on various, sometimes non-typical, platforms like Linux, Windows, Solaris, z/OS and VMWare,
- becoming a true automation master using scripting languages and Jenkins,
- doing releases of Hazelcast IMDG.
*This position does not involve any UI testing, so please don't send us your CV if you're a Selenium tester.*
We would love you to drop us a CV, if you:
- are a Java master,
- are truly passionate about your work, like digging deep into the problem and never give up before solving it, and
- are interested or have advanced knowledge of concurrency, distributed systems or performance testing,
- would like to speak at conferences as a part of your job,
- feel comfortable working in a distributed team of people with multiple nationalities all around the world.
We are working remotely from a home office but there are a few engineers in Lviv already for you to meet!
At Hazelcast, we're best known for the world's simplest and most powerful open source in-memory data grid named Hazelcast IMDG.
Besides that, we're expanding our area of expertise to stream and batch processing with lightweight, embeddable and fast Hazelcast Jet.
Our community is counted to tens of millions starts of our software every day all around the world.
Join us to be part this exciting path to the future of distributed computing!
Your application was submitted successfully.